A Christmas Stocking 2021
– a commonplace selection by A Speechwriter
Date of Publication: 15 November 2021
Publisher: UK Speechwriters’ Guild
- A Christmas Stocking is a slim volume with a lot of topical wisdom, humour and ideas for further reading in 2022
- It’s designed to be a quirky Christmas gift for creative, political or literary types.
- It costs only the price of a second-class stamp to send out. It can also be sent abroad inexpensively.
- It’s more meaningful than a Christmas card, and not a lot more expensive
- The author has been a speechwriter for 20 years. His clients have included a Dragons’ Den panellist, a Duke and a Premiership footballer.
- You’ll be able to use some of the entries in your speeches and presentations in 2022.
- It’s the perfect book to leaf through on Christmas morning and generate conversation over Christmas dinner
- It will take pride of place in the loo from January, proving the owner comes from a cultivated and intellectual household
- It’s 24-pages so the book is much more likely to be read
- It will inspire your friends to compile their own commonplace books
- It’s the third edition. You can see a digital preview of 2019 copy here.
“As usual, it’s beautifully designed and typeset.” – Guy Browning
“It’s a short read, but there are some absolute gems contained in this.” – James Sale
“The commonplace book is as handsome and chucklesome as ever.” – Alan Barker
It retails for £7.49 on Amazon, but the postage is fixed by them.
But you can order one copy from me £8 inc p&p (or €10 for European orders)
You can order 5 copies for £30 inc p&p (or €40 for European orders)
To purchase now just email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 00 44 7545 232980
I will send you a link to pay by bank transfer or Paypal (Last orders 19 December 2021)